Request an Appointment
Things You Need to Know Before Visiting a Branch
- The Harbor Bank of Maryland requires face coverings to be worn while in a branch.
- You may be required to have a temperature check before entering the branch. Customers with a temperature of 100.3 degrees or above with be asked to reschedule once their symptoms subside.
- Please social distance (at least 6-feet apart) by following the social distancing decals on the floor.
- Hand sanitizing stations are provided around the branch.
- You are required to show identification and reveal a full face if asked to complete the requested transaction or account service.
- Customers who will remain in the branch for 15 minutes or greater will be required to complete a Liability Waiver.
Complete the form below to request an appointment.
We will review your request and respond within one business day with an appointment confirmation. For time sensitive requests, please call us. We look forward to meeting with you.